How can I get backlinks from high DA PA websites?

Page authority (PA) is a score of 1-100 used to determine how a specific web page would perform on search engines. The higher the score, the better the standings! Domain authority (DA) is very similar and works on a scale from 1 to 100, but it predicts how a whole website will rank in the search engines instead of a single web page. Both authorities are measured by looking at link data – all from anchor text to 301s – and many other metrics.



Here is the list of the high DA and PA sites:-
https://list.ly/list/4FgO-best-mobile-app-development-companies-in-saudi-arabia
https://brillmindz.ae/mobile-app-development-company-in-saudi-arabia/
https://www.binimad.com//single-post/Poem--The-Way-Astray
https://forums.bagisto.com/user/brillmindztech
https://www.binimad.com//single-post/Response-to-EP-18-triggered-commentator-
https://ideas.storj.io/ideas/V3-I-277
https://www.moderniobec.cz/video/co-v-nejblizsi-dobe-ceka-verejnou-spravu/#comment-4085
https://befilo.com/post/24811
https://www.feedsfloor.com/need/mobile-app-development-company-saudi-arabia
https://forums.raywenderlich.com/t/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-saudi-arabia/114416
https://app.hubspot.com/user-preferences/8086220/basic
https://core.sortlist.com/agency/brill-mindz-technologies/
https://profile.hatena.ne.jp/brillmindz/profile
https://www.behance.net/gallery/100410355/Best-Mobile-App-development-company-in-Jeddah?
https://www.houzz.com/pro/webuser-439257533
https://visual.ly/users/ausbrillmindz/portfolio
https://www.craftberrybush.com/2020/06/simple-tips-from-a-green-thumber.html#comment-247905
https://newsroom.mastercard.com/news-briefs/mastercard-updates-its-iconic-logo-and-brand-identity/#comment-582707
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2325042365235994476&postID=5986821369962013693&page=1&token=1593406777630
https://saudibrillmindz.blogspot.com/
http://edblog.community-boating.org/2012/03/blogging-its-liefstyle.html?showComment=1593412678539#c5156837651349710985
https://list.ly/list/4M5e-best-mobile-app-development-companies-in-jeddah
https://support.ibuildapp.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360069964372-Best-Mobile-App-development-company-in-Saudi-Arabia
https://www.freewebspace.net/forums/index.php?threads/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-saudi-arabia.2265923/
https://source.joinmastodon.org/snippets/1219
https://amos.ukf.sk/blog/index.php?entryid=9057
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/1711/?preview=1
https://www.leasedadspace.com/adboard/preVisit/1461242
https://ideas.storj.io/ideas/V3-I-251
https://ideas.atlassian.servicerocket.com/ideas/SFORCECC-I-46
https://m.mydigoo.com/forums-topicdetail-145299.html
https://sigmathetapsi.stanford.edu/keya/#comment-66595
http://forum.hittail.com/users/brillmindz/activity
http://forum.hittail.com/t/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-kuwait/4572
https://www.kallivalli.ae/listings/services/best-mobile-app-development-companies-in-kuwait-66861.html
https://dev.to/tanyabrillmindz
https://dev.to/tanyabrillmindz/what-are-the-steps-for-hiring-a-mobile-app-development-company-in-kuwait2kk9
https://www.techsite.io/p/1578267
https://doktorpeng.podspot.de/post/pengcast-83-der-film-des-jahres-2015/#comment0
https://scioly.org/forums/posting.php?mode=reply&f=285&t=15386
http://www.socialbookmarkssite.com/bookmark/2479783/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-riyadh/
http://msnho.com/blog/best-mobile-app-development-company-saudi-arabia
https://moodle.nic.cz/user/profile.php?id=25985
https://classifieds.shootonline.com/employer/best-mobile-app-development-company-saudi-arabia-brillmindz
https://classifieds.shootonline.com/classified/best-mobile-app-development-company-jeddah-brillmindz
https://viesearch.com/1gkhv/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-jeddah
https://viesearch.com/1gr0c/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-kuwait
https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/member.php?725150-BrillMindz
https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?952759-What%92re-you-doing-during-the-quarantine&p=33506178&posted=1#post33506178
https://viesearch.com/1gmam/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-saudi-arabia
https://ideas.data2crm.com/ideas/D2CA-I-7155
http://facebookhitlist.com/xn/detail/6368021:BlogPost:18903128?xg_source=activity
http://wheretonext.portauthority.org/ideas/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-riyad
hhttp://wikifisc.uqtr.ca/index.php/21466/conciliation-frais-publicitaires-bqi-1-4?show=21475#a21475
http://www.hype5.civ.pl/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69178&p=943876&sid=5c912cce65be95f3f72dd3764847da64#p943876
https://www.craftberrybush.com/2020/06/summer-wreath.html#comment-242430
https://doktorpeng.podspot.de/post/pengcast-83-der-film-des-jahres-2015/#comment0
https://www.worldranklist.com/preview/article/236291/Best-Mobile-App-development-company-in-Kuwait
https://descubre.beqbe.com/mobile-app-development-company-in-riyadh
https://openuserjs.org/announcements/Microsoft_is_aquiring_GitHub
https://ideas.storj.io/ideas/V3-I-241
https://ideas.atlassian.servicerocket.com/ideas/SFORCECC-I-43
http://mrmountain.createdebate.com/debate/show/Best_Mobile_App_development_company_in_Riyadh
https://brillmindz.ae/mobile-app-development-company-in-saudi-arabia/
http://brillmindz.booklikes.com/post/2689307/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-kuwait-brillmindz
http://www.socialbookmarkssite.com/bookmark/2467694/best-mobile-app-development-company-in-kuwait-brillmindz/
https://www.linkcentre.com/review/brillmindz.ae/mobile-app-development-company-in-kuwait/
https://uberant.com/article/813092-best-mobile-app-development-company-in-kuwait-brillmindz/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive Guide to Mobile App Development Costs in Bangalore

The Ultimate Guide to Understanding the Cost of Developing an App Like Paytm

Top mobile app development trends to watch in India